sitepage"width="1024" height="569" hspace="0" vspace="40" border="0" align="absmiddle" usemap="#Map" />

The Girl ...
Tigi girl, 21.
Dedicated to Andrew Kalapaca & Steve Tcherkezian

Links:
Andrew at Toni & Guy
180 Bloor Street West
416-929-4997
Steve at www.verticalsinhair.com Other sites www.daymakermovement.com http://andrewkalapaca.com www.toniguy.com www.tigihaircare.com

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hello again everyone, I'm back again.......I wanted to write something that's been on my mind for the last two days and also about something I read tonight. So what's been on my mind for the past two days you wonder, well it's about something that happened. Okay I'll make the long story short but try to remember the last time you went somewhere and someone treated you so well....I know the feeling when I go to the salon, whether for a cut or to get my eyebrows done, really I mean they really do an awesome job at making me feel special and important. I get the feeling that so many people out there don't really get that, but it's the way it should be. After all the way one treats there clients again as I said in previous posts is a factor that determines whether or not a client will return and tell people about their experience. Like I always say a negative word goes around alot faster than a good word but good words and good deeds don't go unnoticed. I have to write this I went to a particular store to purchase something and when I went to try it on the sales person was quite the snob, she looked at me and told me "go in" when I came out and gave her the garment (it did not fit properly it was too loose) she looked at me with a very odd look and said nothing, I just walked out of the store and told myself I'm not going back there again. Now early that day (this past Thursday) I had gone to get my eyebrows done with Jessica (same salon where I get my hair done) and the staff were incrediblly nice as always, but honestly the warm welcome and despite the fact that she was doing one of the staff's eyebrows she stopped and did mine first! That was honestly really sweet, I mean hey I wouldn't have minded to wait, but the fact that she just stopped and did mine (not that I knew until after, like right before I walked out, if not I would have told her to finish their's) was just incredible, it was like "you did that for me?" I felt so important honestly that was so cool, totally made my day....and of course I saw my stylist who stopped to say hi to me, which is really awesome too......okay so the piont of this is to show both client and stylist how it should be, clients you sould always be made to feel important and appreciated no matter what you are going into a place to do, whether it's to inquire about somethin (a price for example) or to have a service, it should always be a pleasant experience. Service-industry personnel, if you want to retail good clientel then you have to respect them and make their experience a great one so that they will return to you again and again. It sometime the little things that clients notice, but through and through we notice it all, no good deed goes unnoticed or unappreciated (at least with me)

Tigi Girl. e-mail me at tigi_girl@hotmail.com Archives |

|10:21 PM|